UTC is one of UniSadhuGuna's business units which administers international testing and examinations in Indonesia. UTC provides examination services for universities and institutions as well as conducting a school based assessment, the International Competitions and Assessments for Schools, a testing program designed by University of New South Wales, Australia..
In Indonesia, UTC is the sole and official representative of Educational Assessment Australia (EAA) to conduct the ICAS since 2005.
EAA is a leading national and international educational assessment organisation specializing in large-scale assessment programs, a self-funded and non-profit division of UNSW Global Pty. Ltd. which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the University of New South Wales (UNSW).
UTC administers assessment and examination:
- International Competitions and Assessment for Schools (ICAS)
- Higher Degrees
- Professional and Certification Bodies
- Cambridge Admission Testing Service
- Cambridge English Language Assessment
- Test of English as Foreign Language - Institutional Testing Program (TOEFL ITP)
- Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)