Features & Benefit
Key features of ICAS
- High quality test materials underpinned by methodologies in psychometric measurement and Item Response Theory.
- ICAS papers are skills-based.
- Comparison of student or school's current performance to previous years.
- Results show the student's relative position in the test population.
- Access to an interactive online reporting system for additional school analysis.
- ICAS Indonesia covers Year 3 - Year 12 (3 SD - 12 SMA).
- Identify potentially gifted students for further enrichment.
- Identify students that may require immediate attention.
- Identify areas of weakness in a student or group of students.
- Inform school planning and resource allocation.
- Experience in large scale examinations.
- Enrich students' portfolios with UNSW certificates and medals.
- quality full-colour test booklets written by subject experts
- answer sheets inserted into the test booklets for easy distribution
- an administration guide to assist supervising teachers administer ICAS
- self-addressed envelopes for returning completed answer sheets for marking
- detailed school reports highlighting strengths and weaknesses for each year level
- a password to access the school's ICAS online results
- online results which can be downloaded into an Excel spreadsheet.
Each student receives
- an engaging and challenging full-colour test booklet
- an individual report containing detailed diagnostic data
- information about individual progress over time
- a password to access their results online which can be viewed and downloaded
- an award certificate and potentially a University of New South Wales medal and certificate acknowledging their achievement.